Tuesday 15 October 2013

Christmas Is Just Around The Corner

As every crafter knows October is thee month to start all the hard work to ensure all the cards and tags and other crafts are ready for selling prior to the big guy coming himself.  So I have been making a start as you will know and over the past few days I have been busy making cards and tags.


This is a My Minds Eye stamp from 2012 and I have used Walnut Stain to stamp and Vintage Photo on the edges.  I then used Stickles in Christmas red and green and cut twine to make these tags.


These are A7 size kraft cards stamped with a JOFY stamp, Stickled as before and Liquid Pearls in Buttercup and White Opal to embellish.


This is another mini JOFY stamp.

And lastly......


These have been great fun to make.

I am selling these in my Folksy shop.  There are only 3 packs, 5 in a pack, each.  I prefer not to mass produce keeping them more unique.  The tags are also for sale, 8 in each set.

Hope you are enjoying your crafting.  Take care of you.

Pauline x





No comments:

Post a Comment