Friday 16 January 2015

Heidi Swapp's New Minc

Yesterday I took possession of what will undoubtedly be my new obsession; the Heidi Swapp Minc foiling machine. I cannot say how gorgeous and amazing the products you will all be making soon. I honestly feel this machine will be 2015's must have and being one of the first to own one in the UK feels pretty darn special. 

Here is what I have been making. 



The base card and gold card is from my stash the top is coastal cabana from Stampin' Up! as is the sequin. 



I have used Whisper White from Stampin' Up! for the top card here and my hammered card for the base card. 







In real life these are beyond phenomenal. 

Hope you all have s wonderful weekend. I know what I will be doing more of!

Take care of you. 

Pauline x





No comments:

Post a Comment