Saturday 17 January 2015

How To Use The New Heidi Swapp Minc For Home Decor

Heidi Swapp's new Minc (Metalic Incorporated) is an amazing way to bring new designs to your home in an affordable way. 



I have taken a white Ribba frame (11 1/2"X11 1/2") from Ikea and used a 12"x12" background from the Teresa Collins 'Urban Market' collection adhering this around the opening. 

I then used a Tim Holtz ring binder and centred this above the opening and used the supplied closures to secure it. 

I had a saying I took from 'The Strategy Lab' that I had foiled in gold using the new Heidi Swapp Minc and also some Glimmer Paper from Stampin' Up! I then punched and hung them onto the binders. 




I love it. I will likely make further sayings for this and change them up from time to time. Also with the neutral backgrounds other foil colours can be used, Heidi Swapp has 10 foils; gold, silver, holographic, red, green, hot pink, light pink, rose gold, teal, and blue. Plenty of opportunities to find a stunning colour just for your home. 

Take care of you.

Pauline x


No comments:

Post a Comment