Sunday 18 January 2015

Project Life 2015 Album

This week you will know if you follow my blog regularly that I have a new addition to my family.  I say this because the new Heidi Swapp Minc will be so loved this year and forever more it will feel like a member of my family lol.

Ok, here are this weeks pages.


I just had to have a photograph of this glassine gift bag that I made to send the cards I have made to a very kind friend.  I love it I want to keep it but I know giving is what I do best and I just wish that I could see her face when she opens her parcel, it will be a picture for sure.


I took some 2x2 photographs using the Canon Selphy but it chopped the top and bottom off the cards, but that's ok I know what they look like and the album is about creating and recording my memories so not a biggy.  

I also made a velum bag, not a glassine one, but loved the hearts.  The velum is from Stampin' Up!


This is the page with the bag folded over.  I love the frames I have made.  I have had these Ikea Ribba frames sitting in the house for about a year, the hoarder in me knew one day they would be useful lol.


This is the double spread.  

Well I have had a wonderful weekend crafting.  I hope your weekends have been equally full of fun.

Take care of you.

Pauline x






No comments:

Post a Comment