Sunday 4 January 2015

It's Almost Time For Sale-A-Bration

I'm working on some projects incorporating a stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration catalogue which begins on 6th January. 



I wonder how many different projects I can make from 1 stamp set?

I am so excited. If you are interested in joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, for £99 you will receive £130 of goods of your choice plus, there are additional gifts you can have just because you sign up during this time. Sale-A-Bration runs from 6th January until 31st March 2015.  It's a wonderful opportunity to get lots of free products. So what's to lose. Check out my shop on the tabs above this blog, I will put the new catalogues up on the 6th. 

I hope you're having a wonderful day. Take care of you. 

Pauline x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Pauline. Can you give me the details on that light box your showing. I'm desperate to take better pictures and need a light box. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, thank you and Happy New Year to you too. For the light box I used poster board I had sitting in the house and the size is roughly 12"x12"x15". I used a craft knife to cut out the centre, leaving a 1" border, adhered some white tissue paper over the cut out sections then sticky taped them all together. I left a bit of a gap so that it could all fold down flat. That said because of the gap I found the top section kept falling in so I put small bits of board on the edge to form a kind of corner. I then used a large piece of paper and adhered it to the inside top and let it fall down to create the curve. It is really simple. Maybe not entirely professional but I love the effect. I find even with one light if you switch off the flash in the camera is doesn't leave the photo washed out. I will be getting another one light at least to help eliminate the small shadow I do get, but otherwise really happy with my results. Cheers x

    ReplyDelete