Saturday 17 January 2015

More Home Decor With The Heidi Swapp Minc

I just haven't been able to stop playing with the new Heidi Swapp Minc. I have become obsessed with foiling. What a wonderful and satisfying feeling make these beautiful projects. 








I used a black Ribba frame from Ikea here and used the 'Hot Pink' foil on Whisper White card and layered over gold heart velum from Stampin' Up!



Next I used a White Ribba frame and using the Gold foil I layered this over Stampin' Up! Gold Paper and added some gold sequin. 

To achieve the notebook affect I used my Cinch to punch the holes then using scissors chopped small fractions from the centre.   This has been raised onto Dimensionals also from Stampin' Up!

I love the finished look.  Absolutely loving the effect I am achieving from the Minc. Simply special. 

Take care of you. 

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment