Sunday 11 January 2015

Project Life 2015 Album

Today I have completed a double page in my 2015 album. I have been thinking a lot about life and what motivates and inspires me and the pages reflect this.



This page has a Becky Higgins quote from one of her collections, the notepaper I cut out using my Sizzix Eclips machine from a stack from DCWV. The tag is from my stash and I have written a motivational inscription on it.  The top right is from Love Story from Stampin' Up! and this has a 2x2 photo adhered and the bottom left I used some Tim Holtz words that also remind me of a perspective I am always trying to achieve in life. 



Again I have an inspirational quote, which is a 4x4 photo and above is a 4x4 card from the Everyday Adventure Project Life set from Stampin' Up!  I have adhered some wooden alphas to compliment the photo, which has the sea and 'wander' written. It reminds me of my life before children and sometimes I miss that spontaneous lifestyle and freedom that came with this (just sometimes). 



Here are the pages side by side. 

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and maybe even full of adventure, passion and lots of pictures too. Take care of you. 

Pauline x





No comments:

Post a Comment