Friday 14 March 2014

Wedding Days.

I was sorting out all my cardstock this morning and came across this....


And it brought back lots of memories of my niece's wedding.  As a wedding gift to the bride and groom I made this for them.....


I made a wish tree and a mini unofficial wedding photo album.  I remember sitting for hour punching out butterflies and heart and adhered them to the card using tiny wee pop dots.  I recycled a mini tree that had died from my mums garden and sprayed it gold.  I used a large glass vase lining it with gold tissue paper then after placing the wish tree inside filled it with lots of white chuckies, that stones to people not from Scotland lol.



So I sat and made these this morning....





I added some Perfect Pearls in opal white, adds such an amazing effect taking it to the next level.

Great fun.  Now I am off to find the wedding albums I made last year too but never quite got one finished.

Take care of u.
Pauline x

Products:  Sizzix Eclips machine, EK Success punch, Perfect Pearls.






No comments:

Post a Comment