Friday 9 May 2014

Cleaning! It's Just a Dylusion!

A friend had a birthday this week and I made her this card using Distress Ink and Dylusions stamps.


Another friend saw this, thought it was wonderful and asked me to make her a similar project in purple.  She has supported me twice this past year hugely, completing work that I couldn't finish due to my difficulties with depression and subsequent time off sick.  So I made this for her.  She wasn't too happy at first taking it without any payment but eventually accepted that I was giving her it as a thankyou and a promise next time she pays, lol.


The washi tape is a variety from Tim Holtz and others from my stash.

I even wrapped it up using the same stamps.


I love the wrapping as much as the frame lol

Hope you like these as much as my friends have.

Pauline
X



No comments:

Post a Comment