Saturday 13 July 2013

Bold & Beautiful

Today's card I used Dylusions stamp set, Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Faber Castell PITT pen in black.


I started using Ranger paper for my blending and stamping cut down to 5" x 3 3/4".  Starting with the lightest colour to the darkest.

I then stamped my images using Broken China.

Using a 0.3mm PITT pen I doodled around the page and added some white highlights using a Big Brush PITT pen, also from Faber Castell.

I added a greeting again using the black PITT pen and then used my Sharpies Paint Pen to add a stronger white effect around the sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by, take care.

Products Used:
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Broken China,Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans.
Dylusions for Ranger Dyan Reaveley stamp 'How Does Your Garden Grow'
Faber Castell PITT pens in black, 0.3mm and white Big Brush
Sharpie Paint Pen in white

Pauline 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment