Saturday 6 July 2013

Gelatos and Inktense Pencils

Faber Castell Gelatos and Derwent Inktense pencils.

This week I have been having fun using some new art mediums as a means of expanding my creative skills.  I have never used watercolour pencils before and having watched many hours of amazing and very talented people using Gelatos I had to have a try.  So here is my first effort.


I covered some watercolour paper with the gelatos blended them with water using a wide brush and once dry I stamped on top with this really cute stamp using Versafine ink in black.

I then went about colouring in, what a joy.  Fantastic fun.  

I adhered it onto a slightly larger piece of cardstock which I had inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, in Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans.  I then adhered this onto my white card and distressed inked around the edge with more Tumbled Glass and my ink blending tool.

Hero Arts Stamp: Flower Text
Faber Castell Gelatos
Derwent Inktense watersoluble ink pencils
Faber Castell PITT pens in black
Sharpie paint pen in white

Would love to hear what you think. Thanks for dropping by.
Pauline
X

No comments:

Post a Comment