Sunday 27 July 2014

Gold Mini Album using Stampin' Up! Project Life Collection.

I have been having the best time making this Stampin' Up! Project Life mini album for my gorgeous friend. Last weekend we had a weekend of merriment at Rewind Scone where we had a great time, despite, or because of, the raining on the Saturday.

I have used the mini album I made a while ago and using an app on my iPad I sized my photos then printed them out.  You can check out my previous blog showing the making of the album here.

This is gold velum from Stampin' Up!, a Tim Holtz binder ring and washi tape from Stampin' Up! also.

The wood element is from Stampin' Up!

My friend loves Snoopy so characters from Snoopy have been included throughout.  Here I have used the Itty Bitty stamps.



This is a Unity Company stamp.


I love these pages.

These are my favourite pages, lots of layering and embellishments using stickers from the additional pack which goes with this PL collection.

I love the umbrella stamp.  This is from Stampin' Up! too.

Tim Holtz Ideology stickers and # stamps from a Stampers Anonymous have been used throughout.

What's great about Stampin' Up! is that everything coordinates so I have used the same colour ink as the opposite page for stamping.

You can see here how I have used the Ticket Builder punch to make the tabs.  I used Stampin' Up! kraft paper, which is extremely durable so minimises the risk of it tearing as people turn the pages.

Yip it rained, a lot!



The Boomtown Rats were amazing!


My mate is a huge Hall & Oats fan so was in her element watching them.



I have loved making and embellishing this album.  I hope my friend loves it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

I hope you are all having a great summer break.  Take care of you.

Pauline x
























No comments:

Post a Comment