Saturday 14 February 2015

Mother's Day and Stampin' Up!

HI have been so busy thinking about making Eaśter baskets I completely forgot all about Mother's Day.  It's just as well it's a few weeks off lol.

So I made my mother dearest this card using all my Stampin' Up! goodies.  Stampin' Up! have the most amazing staples which I go to time and time again to create truly beautiful cards.

Here it is....


I have used the retired Woodgrain stamp onto Crumb Cake card.  The flowers are Mixed Bunch and Petite a Petals with co-ordinating punches, and the butterflies are Papillion Potpourri and go-ordinating punches.




I will likely add my personal greeting here.


Lots of fun, keeping busy as from Monday its back to studying, so better enjoy it while it lasts.

Hope you have all had a wonderful day.  Take care of you.

Pauline x

I just can't leave things alone hahaha, I added some more.....

 a bit of grass ...x







No comments:

Post a Comment