Saturday 24 August 2013

Love's Glue Using Stampotique and Dylusions

I love my weekends when I can get all my favourite inks, stamps and pencils out and just get all messy.  Blissful heaven..........

So busy making another card, I love making cards and tags as you get quick satisfaction.  I'm playing a theme just now so same but different blogs....

Ok here it is......


The Stampotique designers challenge have amazing talent on their blog and this week it's a wedding challenge.  Well this is my take on a wedding theme, her dress was only a teenie wee bit pink and almost white and I made the sentiment using a variety of stamps from Dylusions and Lindsay Mason Designs 'Creative Thoughts', which is kinda romantic and cute. 


I used Distress Inks blended together then stamped using some of the same colours and others within the same tonal family.  


These wee cute stamps I have in my stash and I've had for ages and love getting them out for Valentine's and romantic crafting.



I also had to use the stamps from the stamp goddess herself Dyan Reaveley :) Using the heart dangle and button strand. Both the Daniel Torrente heart stamp and the  dangles were stamped with my PITT big brush pen in Pink Carmine and Distress Inks.  The white circles were created using a white PITT big brush pen and Andy Skinner's stamp from the Tempting Textures collection.


My favourite Moth chick was coloured in using my favourite Inktense and Faber Castell watercolour pencils.


And there she is in all her gorgeous glory with a flower waiting to walk down the aisle to the love of her life as he turns round and their fate is sealed forever in 'that glance'.........



Bump, bump, bump..............  Ok back down to earth.

Hope your weekend is full of love and romance and if not there is always wine :)

Pauline
x






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the warm and sunny colours. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combination and of course Moth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background! Love all colours. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. Magda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "answer" to this wedding challenge! Moth is gorgeous in her finery, and that quote is perfect for love! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. I have a soft spot for Moth Fab as she was my first Stampotique stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your comments and spending time viewing my blog. It is fantastic to receive some feedback from you all and means an awful lot to me x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love this Pauline, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete