Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tags Or Bookmarks From Stampotique - You Decide!

I had some of my sizzling Stampotique stamps still to use and I didn't want to make a card so I madea couple  of very simple tags.  


I had already coloured and cut them out.  The two on the black background were coloured using my Inktense pencils, which I prefer to use with a wet brush.  I'm knew to using watercolours and still very much practicing my technique and I feel using a wet bush and taking colour off the pencil gives me the best control.  The middle tag was inked with my favourite Tim Holtz Distress Inks in yellows and oranges.  

The tags, or bookmarks as they are quite big, were the treated to the Dylusions treatment of flowers, dangles and Dyan's quirky quotes using both Distress Ink and Brilliance fast drying pigment ink in Starlite Silver.


The back was also stamped using Stampotique Hearts stamp by Daniel Torrence using Magenta PITT big brush pen from Faber Castell.

Using ribbon and organza were added from my stash to complete.

Take care of you
Pauline
X

No comments:

Post a Comment