Sunday 25 August 2013

Monochrome Magic with Stampotique

Today I have been playing with another of my favourite stamps and have gone for a monochrome theme.


I used Relaxin by Stampotique and using my Inktense pencils in Charcoal Grey, Indian Ink and Ink Black I coloured her in.  Just for fun I gave her red lips using Cherry.  For the skin I used Faber Castell Aquarelles 131 and 132.

I then stamped Daniel Torrente's Heart stamp using Barn Door Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.  As you will all know by now I love Dylusions quotes and have a few favourites.  This is one, it is so funny....

They were all adhered down onto black card stock then built up alternatively with white and then onto a white card.

Here is my second card, using exactly the same techniques.


And another....



I love how these have turned out, plain but really striking.

Thanks for stopping by.

Pauline
X


No comments:

Post a Comment