Thursday 14 November 2013

One Layer Only

This week's Stampotique challenge is all about just one layer, so no bling, no ribbon of tape, wow what a challenge.  Here is my effort.....

I used a Prima tag, stencils, ink and stamps.  First, I stamped this wee guy onto a piece of paper, cut him out then using semi permanent tape adhered him to the tag.

I have used a Tim Holtz stencil - Honeycomb and a variety of Distress Inks in orange and green over the top then peeled him off again.  

I then used Dylusions stamps for the flowers and used Barn Door for the larger flower and leaf he is standing on.  

Using a makeup sponge and Distress Ink in Everfreen Bough and Barn Door I stampers backgrounds for the writing and embellished this with a white Stilgo pen.  

Why not head over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge page and check out more yummy goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'd find a one layer challenge that strict to be impossible! I likes my layers, I do! lol.

    Love your tag though, especially the honeycomb... It adds such a lovely dimension to it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. Super image. Genius one-layer tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pauline, you've done one layer perfectly! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete