I used an A6 card base, some DCWV card stock and then some hammered textured card to stamp onto.
First I embossed some words partially across the page using Versamark and clear embossing powder. I then used my Stampin Up's 'Simply Soft' range and using Rangers Archival Ink in Fern Green then using the template for the flowers I stamped on top. I used my Distress Inks in Scattered Straw on the 1st card and Aged Mahogany then Seedless Preserves for the 2nd card. I then added ink around the edge is the same Distress Ink then stamped and cut around the sentiment, adding foam at the back to add dimension.
The card was all layered onto the white card base.
Simple and I think quite lovely.
Hope your weekend is going well.