Friday 22 November 2013

Splash, Splash, Splat!

Hi all.  What a busy, busy week.  Lots of highlights but also some not so happy times so to kick start the weekend I got to playing with my pretty new stamps.  Who know how much I love Stampotique?  Alright silly question......



These wee cheeky chaps are so cute.

This weeks challenge over on the Stampotique blog is "A splat of paint".  Alas I had no green paint so I  but I wanted to join in the fun anyhow so I found some glass enamel paint and added some splotches. I tried to make them run a bit like rain but they just look like drips hahahaha.

Items used: Stampotique - 'Line Up'
                   Dylusions - Around The Edge
                   A music stamp from my stash
                   Tim Holtz - Splatter stencil
                   Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough, Tea Dye, Black Soot
                   Faber Castell PITT pen in black, size Fine
                   White Stigno pen
                   Americans enamel paint

Have fun this weekend.  Take care of you.
Pauline x

4 comments:

  1. Great Tag, love the colours and the really cute characters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jools, images are really cute! and you have created fun BC with splats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it's so much fun!! I hope it's rain too ;) Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully splattered, Pauline! Quirky little characters just add to the fun!

    ReplyDelete