Sunday 13 April 2014

Craft Fair prep

Hi all.  Hope the weekend has been kind to you all.  I have been prepping for a craft fair I am attending later this month.


I made these novelty moustache drinking straws for fun.




I made these two box cards.  And.....



for the boys some Angry Bird lollies with keyring charm.  These actually took ages to put together.n I used a sizzix die and then created all the parts individually.  The keyrings I made last year and have a huge stock to sell so I thought gazing them up a little may encourage this.  

For the girls.......



I made these gorgeous flowers then added lollies and Hello Kitty keyring charms.  Here is a picture I took before I added the charms.


So I have a busy old day today but lots of fun.

Take care of u.

Pauline x











No comments:

Post a Comment