Sunday 10 August 2014

Christmas Advent Calendar and Moving House Card.

Today has been a busy one, so much so I just realised it's 18:36 and I haven't made anything to eat!  This morning I used my new '25 Days' stamps from the Autumn/Winter Stampin' Up! catalogue and finished my Christmas advent calendar project.


I had made the boxes a wee while ago, you can see this on an earlier blog.  It took me a good few hours primarily as I wanted to check out how the different inks looked on the different colour paper, and also creating variety so every box was different, and also different from the one before and after.  


Here I was testing out all the different colour variations.  I'm really chuffed at how they have turned out.  

Then I needed to make two moving house cards for a friend.


I used my supplies from Stampin' Up! and my house stamps from Dylusions.  I used Baked Brown Sugar, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla card and Baked Brown Sugar, Choc Chip and Crumb Cake ink.  I used a variety of punches flowers, bird and Modern Label and the itty bitty ones to make the flowers.  


I also used the 'Hello Love' stamp set, which is a Hostess reward set from the 2014/2015 main catalogue.  It is so cute I know I will be getting a lot of use from it as it's so versatile.


Here you can see I used my Wood Grain stamp, which has now retired.  This is actually the first time I have gotten to use it.  I have been desperate to find a project to use it and I am really chuffed with how  it has all turned out.


I used the Wood Grain stamp and the Modern Label punch to make the roof and adhered them front and back.  I love it.  The sentiment is part of a Dylusions stamp set.  I don't have a 'moving house' stamp so I had to improvise.  I think using the Hello Love and Dylusions stamps has turned out really well.

So, as you can see I have been very busy.  I hope you are all having a great weekend.  Take care of you.

Pauline x







No comments:

Post a Comment