Friday 1 August 2014

Sympathy and Thinking About You

This week I heard about the death of an old friends husband last year.  Sympathy cards are not cards I usually make as I feel they aren't my strength but I got to checking out other sites for motivation and came up with this.


I used crumb cake card stock and layered with whisper white both from a Stampin' Up!  I used crumb cake and choc chip ink and using a stencil I made myself I stamped into the circle with En Francais then over the circle with Simply Soft and Express Yourself for the sentiment.

I liked how this card turned out so I made two more.


I used the same colour combination on the card on the left just switched it around a bit and used pistachio pudding and rich razzleberry, which I think looks great.  The card is also rich razzleberry and I used the modern label punch with the sentiment, also from Stampin' Up!

I then decided to add more and added 3 candy dots in rich razzleberry.  I think this makes the card absolutely perfect.



Thanks for dropping by.  Take care of you.

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment