Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas With Stampin' Up!

I hope this finds you all well.  It's been a while since I blogged, been very busy at work, had breast surgery (not serious, but the general anaesthetic completely knocked me for six) and life in general.  I haven't actually done any crafting since early October.

So this weekend I was determined to get some commission's finished and get some Christmas cards made.


First I made these.  These are my alternative christmas crackers.  Inside there is a tag, a wine glass charm and a keyring, all hand made.  So this is for my Secret Santa and I hope they love them too.


Next I made another 2 sets of these and........


finished off the set of Snowmen.  All great fun.


The friend who has ordered the treat boxes as advent calendars is giving them as gifts to two wee people, a boy and a girl.  So I made some handmade gift bags for them too.  She is an extra special friend so going that extra bit is well deserved.


Then onto my Christmas cards.  These are also all Stampin' Up! gorgeousness.


I used Perfect Pearls and Versamark for the sentiment inside.


And finally 12 of these too.


When I was in the middle of making these a friend asked if I could make her a Scottish themed Christmas card.  I'm really time short right now so I made an extra wreath card and put this tartan paper inside.  It's from the DSP pad in the Stampin' Up! Winter catalogue.  

I then made a kind of thistle using beads and some ribbon.  I hope she likes it!

So that's been my weekend so far.  As from tomorrow it's all heads down to do more studying and getting an essay written for my Masters course I started a few weeks ago.   Just call me the procraftinator lol.

Take care of you.

Pauline
X











No comments:

Post a Comment