Saturday 22 November 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration swaps.

16 of these candy cane treats made today for my swaps at next Saturday's Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration launch.  

I used burlap ribbon and sewed the sides using embroidery thread and a blanket stitch (first time).  I  made wee tags using the round tab punch, stamped some christmas ornaments on the green tab (old Olive) and heat embossed using gold embossing powder and a merry christmas stamp on the red tab ( Cherry Cobbler).  

I also sewed white pom-poms together, used gold ribbon and a gold glitter star to embellish.  I then used a mini white peg from my stash to secure them all together.  


An all day effort but worth it, I love them.

Hope your having a great weekend.

Take care of you

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment