Friday 28 November 2014

Stampin ' Up! Sale-A-Bration Is Coming To Scotland!

Ok, most of you out there will not be as buzzed as I am about this news, bit I hope you love that I am and having been looking forward to this for many months.

Last week I managed to make my Swaps for the meet and today I finally managed to get my name tag all completed.


I used Tempting Turquoise and Smoky Slate cardstock for the background and Whisper White for the flowers and the ticket.  I used Smoky Slate to stamp the flourish and Basic Grey for my Admit zone ticket.  The flowers were stamped using Petite Petals, the ticket using That's The Ticket and the flourish using Flowering Flourishes.  The ticket and flowers were then punched out with their co-ordinating punches.

I used the Tempting Turquoise for my name and some marled white cardstock I had in my stash.  Using my Sizzix Eclips I cut out my name and adhered the white and turquoise letters together before adhering them to the name tag.

I then used my crop-a-dile to punch out the gold Glimmer Paper circles and adhered them to the centre of the flowers and the dot on the 'i'.

I am so excited about tomorrow and to catch a glimpse of what the new catalogue will bring for 2015.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Take care of u.

Pauline x 

No comments:

Post a Comment