Saturday 7 September 2013

A Sensational Stampotique Smile

Long time no speak..... Ok a few days but seems longer lol.

This weekend I have been busy using two of my new Stampotique stamps Fabulous and Smile. I absolutely love these stamps, amazing quality, amazing product and amazing designs, you cannot go wrong with this collection.  







Tried to use some variation but keep to a theme.  This wee guy is so cute and we definately need more boy cards.

All my recent blogs I have been using Stampotique stamps, sorry I'm obsessed, please go see some of my other blogs and share the love.

Items used:
Stampotique Smilei
Stampotique Fabulous
Dylusions Inbetweenies
Dylusions Around The Edge
Dylusions Love Struck Lucy
Tim Holtz Ultimate Grunge
Distress Ink in Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Broken China and Peacock Feathers.
Faber Castell PITT big brush pens in Black, Dark Phthalo Green, Cobalt Green, Light Green and Phthalo Blue
Derwent Inktense pencils in Poppy Red, Cherry, Chilli Red, Iris Blue, Deep Indigo, Iron Blue, Teal Green and Field Green.

Thanks for dropping by, hope your all having a fabulous weekend.
Take care of you.
Pauline
x


3 comments:

  1. These really are wonderful Pauline, I love all the different variations you have with these two stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designer Challenges. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous too! Smile is one of my all time fave stamps. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAb cards! So bright & cheerful. Thank you for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete