Sunday 8 September 2013

Stampotique Smile's In Blue

I have been having great fun this weekend using my new stampotique stamp Smile.  Yesterday I played around with yellow, orange and red and today it's fun with blue. 

Stampotique have amazing stamps and I love them, I have many 'must have's' on my list and will be buying more every pay day.  Last payday I woke at 6am just to order this wee guy haha ......obsessed.







Items used:  Stampotique Smile
Dylusions stencils and stamps
Tim Holtz stamps and Distress Inks using all the blues in the range
Faber Castell Inktense pencils
Versafine ink in Black

I have had lots of fun this weekend, this wee guy is so cute.  Thanks for stopping by, hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and love my cards.

Take care

Pauline

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment