Monday 16 September 2013

The Octopode Factory Weekend

Hi guys. 

Last weekend I received some new stamps from The Octopode Factory.   They are a mix between cute, goth and punk haha. Great fun and a lot different from the twee and cutsie stamps you can easily buy. 

So having lots of fun I made some cards. 








This last card I have entered in The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge which was pink and green. I found this quote and nearly died laughing at the irony of my little Alice In Wonderland and Mick Jagger's quote. So so funny. 

I hope you love these cards. They were so much fun the make. 

If you fancy having a wee look at the Octopode blog follow this link. 


Pauline
x







1 comment:

  1. What a lovely set if cards. I no e the mad batter. The rich background is stunning. And what a great quote from jagger. Thanks fir joining us at the octopode factory x

    ReplyDelete