Tuesday 10 September 2013

Red and Black

Hello blogettes.  Tonight I revamped some cards I had made previously adding Molly from my newly acquired stamps from Visible Images.

I wanted to keep with the whole red and black theme so I used my Inktense pencil from Faber Castell in Charcoal Grey throughout adding more colour for depth and less for highlights.  Great fun. Sorry for the shine, I keep all my cards in cellophane covers to keep them clean.


Each card is also decorated on the inside.










Each card also has a tiny metal love heart attached.

I have entered these cards into the punkyougirl.blogspot.com challenge; red and black.  Head on over and check them out.


Hope you have enjoyed these cards, please leave a comment as feedback is greatly appreciated.

Have a good one,

Pauline
x










2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline great cards thanks for playing with us at Punkyougirl could you please put a link for us to say you are entering our challenge please good luck and also it may help you get more comments from challenges if you turn of word varification you can still moderate your comments
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fabulous Pauline!! Love that image and your colouring is great! Thanks for adding the PunkyouGirl link! And thanks for entering our challenge this month, hope to see you again! Mo DT xxx

    ReplyDelete