Part 1 of the project you can find here.
I have started with the mini album and will go back to the storage box later. Here is what I have completed so far.
Lots of fussy cutting to create layers with the flowers, mini wooden alphas, which I coloured using Real Red from Stampin Up and a mini metal frame I have had in my stash forever haha. The sentiment I used a Stampin Up oval punch and the gromlets I can't recall who they are from as I have had them also in my stash for such a long time.
Here you can see better the layers. I also applied Decopatch to the paper as some of the fussy cut parts are very thin and may be easily torn and applying the Decopatch this strenghthens the paper.
All the embelishments have been raised on dimensionals to enable photo to be placed underneath and act similarly as a 'belly band'.
I used a photo corner punch on the photo mat to enable a photo to be placed directly inside with ease.
Again inside this book I have used the photo corner punch on the photo mat. I will be adding more mini books to enable journalling as this is in my opinion at times more important as you are sharing the story, the feelings and offering insight into what the photos are all about for generations to gone.
This is a flip up page.
This is what I have achieved to date. I will be adding more very soon.
I hope you are enjoying Wimbeldon and are screaming 'come on Andy' at the tv. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care of you.