Sunday 29 June 2014

Graphic 45 Meets Stampin' Up!

Hi all.  This week end I have been busy, busy, busy.  First I completed my Mother Goose mini and on Saturday night and today I made another easel mini album.  Although quite simple they still take around 3 hours to make due to all the fussy cutting, layering and assembly.

The background paper is Stampi' Up! and the embellishments are from the 'Couture' collection from Graphic 45.


The frame is cut using my Sizzix Eclips.  The roses are I Am Roses.


All the pages and embellishments have been distressed using Black Soot Distress Ink.


Ever page is constructed from poster board, which is extremely sturdy.


Here I have used the tag top punch and silver ribbon, both from stampin' Up!



This stamp is En Francais from Stampin' Up!, I love this stamp so much.




I still need to attach a Tim Holtz easel to the back so it will stand up alone and I will be embellishing it further will lots of Glossy Accents for sparkle, layers and dimension.

I hope you love this like I do, there are so special to make.

Take care of you.

Pauline x









No comments:

Post a Comment