Wednesday 17 June 2015

Monchrome Card Using Stampin' Up!

Today's card was inspired by Keisha Campbell on Pinterest.  I have used all Stampin' Up! products with exception of the silver sequin, these are from my stash.  Stampin' Up! Do stock silver sequin I am waiting for an order.


I used the Kraft resist paper from the last Sale A Bration keeping it plain to add to the monotone theme.  The flags are also retired DSP.  I made the gray top for the tag using the Bow Builder punch snipping off the ends.  The flowers are made using the Petite Pairs flower punch and the Pansy punch.  Pearl adhesive embellishments are then added.  I used stamp set That's The Ticket (now retired also) and Basic Gray ink.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week.

Take care of you.

Pauline x




No comments:

Post a Comment