Friday 26 June 2015

Velum Butterfly Card

I have loved making use of velum again and today I have used this to add another layer onto my card.  This paper is retired DSP and I used a 1/4" of Irresistably Yours to add more strength before adding the silver twine from Stampin' Up!



I again used my Dienamics die to create the sentiment having used Tip Top Taupe ink from Stampin' Up!  I then added silver sequin and rhinestones.  The top of the velum I used my Cinch then snipped out to create a notebook effect.  Dimensionals were then added behind to lift this off the page and add interest and layering.

The butterfly was created using the Elegant Butterfly punch from Stampin' Up! and the retired DSP.  This was then layered with Tip Top Taupe and Dimensionals with rhinestones added.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Take care of you.

Pauline x

No comments:

Post a Comment