Sunday 7 June 2015

Edinburgh Breast Cancer Moonwalk

 My good friend Michelle is walking the Edinburgh Breast Cancer Moonwalk next weekend and she asked me for help with her bra, or in her words to do it for her lol.  Of course I said yes and in true Pollycraft fashion she will get a little more than she asked for.  

The theme is Mad Hatter's Tea Party as Alice In Wonderland has a rather large memorable birthday this year.  

Here is what it has all turned out like.








I used my Octopode Factory stamps and Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils for the characters. I use a water brush and pick up the ink from the pencil as my preferred way to use them.  After cutting them all out I then covered them in three layers of Mod Podge allowing each application to dry inbetween. 

The flowers are made in felt using the Stampin' Up! Bouquet Bigz die with the inside stamen in black card cut many times, rolled then adhered with hot glue. 

The cups are from Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Box die with the handle cut off the top and repositioned on the side to make a cup. 

The large heart was eyeballed and for the smaller felt hearts I used a Sizzix Basic Shapes steal rule die. 

Everything was then adhered to the top hat using hot glue. 

Her bra is almost finished but I still have gold bows to add so when I get this done I will post the photos. 

I hope you have a great weekend. Take care of you. 

Pauline x





No comments:

Post a Comment