Friday 26 June 2015

Watercolour Wonder

Today's card I have used one of my favourite techniques; watercolouring.  I use an Aqua brush and paint the lines and I have used three different colours, Mint Macaron a new in colour for 2015/217, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay inks.


I then adhered this to Lost Lagoon card to coordinate with the inks.  I then used my 1" circle punch to punch a circle from pink card from my stash, very similar Blushing Bride. I then took a piece of gold velum and separated it to create two flags.  I adhered some white cotton with Crystal Effects and put the butterfly punched from the Elegant Butterfly punch onto half a  Dimentional placing this on top.

The sentiment has been embossed with gold embossing powder die cut and layered onto another piece of Lost Lagoon card then Dimentionals added to create some depth.  Gold sequin were also added adhered with Crystal Effects.


Inside the card has been stamped in Mint Macaron.  Sorry, this stamp set has since retired.

This card is been made especially for the TGIF weekly challenge.  This week it is a mash up of the previous weeks.  Here are the challenges.


  
Can you guess which I used?

Why don't you check out more great cards over on the tgif blog, just click here 

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you all have a glorious weekend.


Tale care of you.


Pauline x











No comments:

Post a Comment