I wanted to use stamps in my stash which I had never used before, some old and my house, which is new.
I started with Distress Ink in olive and green the stamped a Dylusions stamp in red archival ink. I stamped it again onto scrap, cut it out and used it as a mask. I then used green Archival Ink on a Paper Artsy stamp.
I then used an 01 Micron and drew hearts onto the ends of each blade of grass.
I then added different script in different fonts and a heart from Dylusions to create the background. Completely back to front, but hey my head is not quite able to concentrate very well.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care of you.