Wednesday 15 January 2014

Stars

This week I have been busy trying to think outside the box and ended up in the smallest room in the house haha.  Well you know me!
I have dressed up my mirror with my Stampotique beauties and added bits and pieces of things from my stash to jazz it all up.





The stars I bought from my LCS and they started out like this.....


I then hot glued some together and added some thick string.




Excellent fun and cheers up any visit to the eeeemmmm..... U no what!

Head over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and check out some fantastic and inspiring crafts.  Until next time, take care of you.

Pauline
x



4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I want to find a mirror to hang in the bathroom now, just to be able to dress it up! (we only have a tiny shaving mirror over the sink...) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ethereal look and a jazzed up mirror to boot - great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool mirrored overhaul, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely fun project, Pauline! My bathroom is dressed up, too, but with my husband's photography. An often overlooked room, it is such fun to give it some character, some interest. Your beautiful mirror has done just that. Love all the details in your close-ups! And, by the way, I know that is you with the black hair! "-) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete