Sunday 26 January 2014

I Am Perfectly Wicked

It feels like it's been a long time since I just sat down to play, with nothing in mind and just letting what happens happen.  I don't know about you but when I'm feeling low I sit and stare at my cards, stamps, inks etc and find it incredibly difficult to put something down.  

Here is what I have just finished.


 



The stamps primarily are Dylusions and the box string one is Hero Arts.  I used my PITT big brush to colour and Distress inks on the background.  The black pens are Micron 02 and 03 and the white is a Signo broad.

I then had more fun, stayed in the groove, lol and did this.


Tim Holtz Shatter stencil in the background, which I spayed some water through and his number stencil.  The barbed wire stamp is from Visible Image.

I'm glad I managed to get something completed, quite therapeutic sitting for ages dotting, bit like me - dotty haha.

Hope you have had great weekend.  Take care of you,

Pauline
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pauline, and thanks for your post today. I guess when I am feeling down, I never think of heading up...stairs to my studio. Perhaps, I have this backwards, since art is what pulls you out of the doldrums! I like both pieces you have shared here! Great backgrounds, great images, and great messages--well, at least on the first one, but the second is full of humor! Ahhh! I am feeling better already! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete