Friday 24 May 2013

Steampunk Fun


How fantastic is Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante collection.  This is a page of a mini album I am currently making using the amazing Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper.




Here I have fussy cut butterflies, hot air balloons and a gorgeous child from the paper.  I also stamped a part of a clock adhered it to black card stock and then onto the page.




The booklet was made using one of the cut-outs from the paper collection and also a stamped key design, which is an Andy Skinner stamp.

Using my hot glue gun I then adhered some jewellery wire onto the fussy cut pieces to join them all together.  Initially I was going to adhere the butterflies to the page but decided later to adhere the balloons, which I did using some pop dots.  This then allows the butterflies to stand off the page and the child to be lifted up to put the booklet underneath.



I then added another fussy cut balloon and cut out some of the stamps and raised them on pop dots.

All the pieces were inked using Black Soot Distress Inks.

All finished.        









No comments:

Post a Comment