Tuesday 21 May 2013

Steampunk mini album

I am currently having lots of fun making a mini album using the amazing Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers.  They are amazing.  I have used them before but feel my style has evolved and recognised I saw so much more opportunity to create using them.



Page 1. There is lots of fussy cutting, stamping and Glossy Accents.  I used a brad in the ladies hand and added a cut apart from the collection, cut the lady from her manikin base and added the leg then I put them all together and this lets the top half of the lady move.


This crazy lady stands up and her body and leg move.  I made a stand from firm card adhering it to the back of the lady to let her stand.



This was just plain nutty.  I used a manikin template, fussy cut out the eye, lightbulb and butterfly and tied the dress with a chain and charms.  I also added a Basic Grey magnet to keep it closed when the page turns. 





This page I used Adirondack alcohol inks in Pool and Clover to dye the eyelets, added a chain for a necklace and added beads too.



I used the cut a parts to make small booklets highlighting them with both Glossy Accents and a gold gel pen.  I went around the two smaller booklets with the gold gel pen too.  This folded page idea came from Luvleescrappin on YouTube.



This was also silly fun.  I added Glossy Accents to a fussy cut tophat, added a manikin body and fussy cut a sewing machine to add to the leg to represent a foot.  Mad but good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment