Sunday 23 June 2013

American Crafts Card

This card I have made as part of my Design Team application for American Crafts.

It feels like a while since I last did a blog I have Iritis which affects my vision and its difficult for me to see plus my Eclips machine is still being fixed so I have felt a little disadvantaged.  However, it has surely made me try much harder and to think differently in order to complete all he required projects and all in all that is not a bad thing.  So here is the card I made.


It's been some time since I made a handbag and the withdrawals were awful haha.  The size is 5" x 141/2" in all.  This is a wool button I have used for embellishment and it has been secured with hot glue. 



 The flowers were from my local craft store and have been sprayed with Perfect Pearls in a Ranger mini mister.



Inside the card opens out and on the left I secured two white mini pegs with hot glue and made two mini envelopes.  The envelopes were inked with Broken China Distress Ink from Ranger.  


The envelopes can be unpegged and inside are spaces for sentiments or a secret love letter.



On the right I used a sticker from the collection and adhered this to black card stock before adhering this to the page.  The card secures with Velcro dots, which you can see in the photo.



 I then added some IAmRoses and again sprayed these with Perfect Pearls.  




I punched two holes in the back for the ribbon handle and adhered each end underneath the inside page.


This was fun to make and has cured my handbag obsession for a little while.  I hope you are all having a great weekend.  Take care of you and thanks for stopping by.
Pauline
X








No comments:

Post a Comment