Friday 14 June 2013

Bo Bunny Love Letters Card

Today I made this card using the gorgeous Bo Bunny paper.


I layered distress paper from Kraft and an postcard cut out from the collection.  I then made an envelope using my Martha Stewart scoring tool.  I cut a  3" square and adding the corner addition to the scoring board I scored at 1 1/2" and 1 3/4". 



Using red and white twine I wrapped this around to reflect a tied parcel and adhered the two layers onto the card.  I then raised the cut out postcard onto foam strips and adhered this also to the card.
Once I had adhered the mini envelope down I then punched out lots of hearts and raised them on mini pop dots adhering them to reflect them flying out from the envelope.



I added a fussy cut stamp raised on pop dots, stamped using a stamp from the collection adding hearts on pop dots, added a banner cut from the paper and a small xoxo sticker, also from the collection.  I used an I Am Roses flower and hand cut out two leaves, which I sorted using my leaf tool and mat from the Sizzix Susan's Garden Tool Kit.


The inside I made a larger envelope, again using my Martha Stewart tools, this time a 5 1/2" square scoring at 2 1/2 and 2 following guidelines on the tool.  I then added some more stickers from the collection and tied a coordinating ribbon around the envelope before adhering it to the card.


I purposely did not glue down the envelope as I wanted it to open up to reveal the sentiment.

This is such a cute card, which with such amazing products makes crafting not only easy but a joy.

I hope you all have a wonderful crafty weekend and lots of fun.  Take care of you.
Pauline
X





No comments:

Post a Comment