Tuesday 25 June 2013

Metal Heart Frame

This week I had hoped to create something truly inspiring as my application for American Crafts design team.  However, not only is my vision poor due to Iritis my Eclips machine is still getting fixed!  Creating without tools is very difficult.  I have a circle and a love heart punch, a craft knife, pair of blunt scissors, twine and some odds and ends lying about.

So here is what I made..........


This is a photo frame I made out of some wire I had which I bought last year from my hardware store.  

I used my heart punch and punched out about 10 hearts and once curled I adhered them adding some buttons to create a flower.  I also used the heart punch to create leaves around the stem.  


Some of the cuts outs were mounted onto chipboard and heart were adhered to these before they were adhered to the cotton reel.  I used hot glue throughout.


I had a tiny plant pot, a sunflower and mini peg in my stash and used these to help embellish the photo.  The cotton reel is a large reel and very old, I found a bag of them in my local church cupboard all dusty and needing some love.

This American Crafts paper is full of sunshine, happiness and a reminder summer is coming.  Thanks for dropping by, take care of you.

Pauline
X







No comments:

Post a Comment