Saturday 8 June 2013

American Crafts Mini Album

What a fun project to make using this wonderful bright and sunny collection from American Crafts.  Perfect for summer to bring a smile bursting to our faces.  In this project I used 6x6 paper pads: Amy Tangerine and Lucky Charm.  The card stock is from Bazzil and chipboard from my stash.

I have a Sizzix Eclips machine but this is currently out of action so I had to make do with my craft knife and steel rule.  Not having the use of the machine really made me have to think more creatively, which was actually great fun.


Throughout I have used lots of cutting, made pockets and layered using pop dots.  I used my We R Memory Keepers Cinch machine and a plain white binder adding lots of organza and ribbon on the side.  The flower is from IAmRoses and the mini clip board is from my local craft store, which I added paper from the collection, a sticker and some buttons with twine from my collection.  The tags above I have used a EKSuccess tab punch.


I love this colour combo.



I love this flower it is so bright and sunny and makes me smile so much.



Lots of places for journalling and small photos.


The mini white pegs and heart buttons I have in my stash.





Here I added buttons from my stash onto the camera to create a lens and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.




Here I used a chipboard cut out I had in my stash and inked the dress and tied it in place with Tim Holtz ribbon, which was ink with Adirondack ink in Pool.  The organza is from my stash but adding this to the pocket I think makes this page really pop.


So there we have it.  This was so much fun to make and perfect for all your cute summer time photos.

Thank you for dropping by, have a fantastic weekend, hope the sun is shinning where you are.
Pauline 
X















No comments:

Post a Comment